Shenyang Sunnyjoint Chemicals Co.,Ltd
Add: No.145 Dongling Road, Shenhe District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province
1. Compatibility between plasticizer and resin. Generally, the additive has good compatibility with the resin: it can make the auxiliary agent store the apricot in the product for a long time, stably and evenly, and effectively exert its function. Function, if the compatibility is not good, it is prone to "sweating" or "blooming" phenomenon, but sometimes the compatibility is not good, the product requirements are not strict, and still have poor compatibility, such as filler The compatibility with the tree wax is extremely poor. As long as the particle size of the filler is small, the performance requirement of the product can still be basically satisfied. It is obviously preferable to use a coupling agent or a surfactant to fully exert its function.
2. Durability of plasticizer I The loss of auxiliary agent is mainly volatilized by three ways. The extraction and migration are mainly related to the molecular weight of the auxiliary agent, the solubility in the medium and the degree of decompression in the resin.
3. Adaptability of plasticizer to processing conditions: Some resin processing strips are more demanding. If the processing temperature is high, it should be considered whether the selected additives will be decomposed, and whether the additives have corrosive effects on the molds and equipment.
4. Restrictions on the use of additives for products: Products with different uses have certain requirements on the odor, toxicity, electrical properties, weathering properties and thermal properties of the additives.
5. The synergistic effect and relative resistance in the plasticizer blending. In the same resin system, sometimes two of the auxiliaries will produce a synergistic effect, which is much more effective than using one of the auxiliaries. However, if mismatched, the "anti-effect" between the two auxiliaries weakens the function of each auxiliaries and even disables certain auxiliaries. This should be especially noted, such as carbon black and amines or phenols. The combination of agents will have an antagonistic effect.