Shenyang Sunnyjoint Chemicals Co.,Ltd
Add: No.145 Dongling Road, Shenhe District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province
Insoluble Sulfur, molecular formula: Su, is a non-toxic, flammable yellow powder named for its insolubility in carbon disulfide. It is made by ordinary sulfur thermal polymerization, the number of sulfur atoms in the molecular chain of up to 108, a polymer viscoelasticity and molecular weight distribution, it is also called elastic sulfur or polymeric sulfur, belonging to inorganic polymer chemical raw materials.
1) Insoluble sulfur exists in the rubber in a dispersed state, so that the rubber compound does not bloom and has a good viscosity, and at the same time, it can ensure the appearance quality of the light-colored product.
2) Insoluble sulfur is evenly dispersed in the rubber compound, effectively counteract the aggregation of sulfur and reduce the scorch tendency during the storage of the rubber compound.
3) Insoluble sulfur will not make the rubber material bloom during the storage period, keeping the properties of rubber compound uniform. Prevent contamination of products and molds, and remove the painting process to overcome the blooming cream, to provide the conditions for the production linkage.
4) Insoluble sulfur causes rubber not to migrate in adjacent layers. Especially in butadiene rubber and butyl rubber compounds, and ordinary sulfur migration speed is high, with insoluble sulfur can be avoided.
5) Insoluble sulfur shortens cure time. When the vulcanization temperature is reached, it has an "activation stage", ie, chain depolymerization, which accelerates the vulcanization and reduces the amount of sulfur, which is beneficial to the improvement of the aging performance of the product.
Insoluble sulfur, which is mainly used as a senior accelerator and vulcanizing agent in rubber industry, is widely used in the manufacture of tires and other rubber composite products such as tire carcass rubber, cushion rubber, Tires, hoses, tapes and other rubber and rubber matrix material can also be used for cable, rubber roller, oil seal, rubber shoes and other rubber products, but also used in large quantities of light-colored rubber products. Insoluble sulfur can make meridian, steel and rubber paste more solid, effectively prevent the plastic material blooming, improve tire heat resistance, wear resistance. Therefore, insoluble sulfur is an essential raw material for tire production.
At present, sulfur vulcanizing agent is still widely used in the rubber industry. As a variant of sulfur (S), insoluble sulfur (IS) is widely used at home and abroad for tires, shoes, hoses, tapes, sundries Manufacture, and has been widely used in rubber and steel wire bonding.
Insoluble sulfur (IS) is a linear, long-chain polymer of sulfur (S) deep processing. The number of sulfur atoms in the molecular chain is as high as 108 or more. There is the viscoelasticity and molecular weight distribution of the polymer, , So called insoluble sulfur. Insoluble sulfur (IS) is mainly used in rubber products, compared with ordinary sulfur, has the following advantages:
1. The compound does not bloom during storage. To maintain the rubber composition and uniform performance; to overcome the shortcomings due to the spray adhesive caused by poor adhesion; to prevent contamination of products and molds and removed to overcome the blooming cream slurry added technology for production linkage to provide the conditions .
2. No migration in adjacent layers. Especially in the butadiene rubber and butyl rubber compounds, ordinary sulfur migration rate is high, with insoluble sulfur can be avoided.
3. Reduce burns during mixing and storage.
4. Shorten the curing time. When the vulcanization temperature is reached, it has an "activation stage", ie, chain depolymerization, which accelerates the vulcanization and reduces the amount of sulfur, which is beneficial to the improvement of the aging performance of the product.
5. Conducive to rubber and other materials bonding.
6. Radial tire indispensable additives. In the radial tire production, can effectively avoid the blooming, but also not easy to produce early vulcanization, and make the compound to maintain good viscosity, is conducive to molding operations, but also to ensure vulcanized vulcanization uniformity, to ensure product quality and stability.
Details specification please check our web.